- Ultra-high purity water at an economical price; water purification systems maximizing pure water production through application of the laboratory grade deionization resins used in our specialty deionization cartridges
- High-silicate removal membrane
- High-efficiency MicroTec? 1 micron Sediment Pre-Filter
- High-capacity 1 micron Carbon Block Pre-Filter
- (20000 ppm-gallons chlorine removal)
- SilicaBuster? Color-Change DI Cartridge
- Pressure Gauge
- Clear filter housings
- Filter wrench and garden hose adapter
- Dimensions” 15″ x 7″ x 16″
SpectraPure? MaxPure? MPDI Systems incorporate high-flow high-rejection TFC membranes, a 1 micron sediment filter, a 1 micron carbon block filter, and a custom formulated 10″ color-change DI cartridge. MPDI systems are available from 25 to 180 GPD (95 to 680 LPD) production rate, and come with a 3/4″ garden hose adapter. The pressure gauge allows for better visibility of?system performance?and indication of plugged pre-filters.
- A?flush valve?can significantly enhance the life of TFC membrane by flushing out any harmful impurity from the membrane.
- The MPDI – 180 System comes with two 90 GPD membranes.
SpectraPure Aquarium Supplies
SpectraPure was established in 1985 and is located in Tempe, Arizona, home of Arizona State University. SpectraPure is?dedicated?to excellence in the design and manufacture of water filtration and purification systems for household, commercial, laboratory and light industrial applications. Their product lines includes a full range of systems and equipment, including drinking water systems, water softeners, filtration systems, reverse osmosis units, RO/DI and deionization systems and many other technological innovations and water purification accessories. SpectraPure provides innovative, state-of-the-art solutions to water purity problems and applications.