With a host of features including a self-priming pump, dual water intake, adjustable flow, maintenance monitor, and a filter basket that holds any kind of filtration media – and more of it – Tidal Power Filters are hang on back filters designed to deliver the highest water quality possible with maximum versatility and ease of use.
Made in Italy by Sicce!
- Large Capacity: design of the large filter basket allow for any type of Seachem filter media, which can be interchanged and placed in custom configurations.
- Effective Water Flow: the Tidal Power Filter system is designed for easy and convenient maintenance. The filter media basket is designed to hold the largest volume of filter media versus other brands and prevents any water by-pass around the filter media.
- Dual Water Intakes: the dual water intake feature will capture water from just below the surface, where excreted fish oils accumulates, and deeper in the tank removing floating debris.
- Maintenance Monitor: a monitor reminds you when to clean the filter.
- Water Diversion Chanel: in the event of a clog, overflow goes back into your aquarium.
- Precise Leveling Device: allows you to adjust the filter positioning.
- Flow Regulation: allows you to fully adjust the performance to a specific aquarium volume, type, or provide an environment for fish which prefer more or less water movement for fish which prefer more or less water movement or oxygen. This features offers up to 80% reduction of maximum flow intake while making continuous full use of the filter monitor. When reduced intake flows are?selected, the refiltration grid allows for water to re-circulate throught the filter media to maximize filtration performance through increased contact time.
- Tidal 55: for aquariums up to 55 gallons. Flow Rate: 250 GPH (950 L/H)
- Tidal 75: for aquariums up to 75 gallons. Flow Rate: 350 GPH (1,320 L/H)
- Tidal 110: for aquariums up to 110 gallons. Flow Rate: 450 GPH (1,700 L/H)
Seachem Laboratories, Inc. was established in 1980 by Dr. Leo G. Morin. Seachem moved into a state of the art 110,000 square foot facility in Madison, Georgia marking their 25th anniversary in the industry in 2005. This facility includes?production?and research laboratories, manufacturing, inventory,?shipping, and office space.