New aquarium heater functioning with the exclusive PTC (Positive Thermal Coefficient) technology.
The Hydor Theo heater line features PTC patented thermal technology which makes it among the safest aquarium heater lines on the market. UL Listed by design, not by the use of accessories. Made from specially engineered shatterproof glass which, while not unbreakable, is designed to resist breakage in most normal aquarium situations. Highly accurate due to the use of precise micro-switch technology. For use in freshwater and marine aquariums. The 50W & 100W/150W models, at 7″ & 8.9″ respectively, are among the smallest sized heaters on the market. The Theo “minimum water line” requirement must be followed for proper operation.
- The first shatter-proof heater thanks to the peculiar glass tube.
- Maximum security:?THEO is shock resistant thanks to the PTC heating element and the shatterproof glass tube.
- Free positioning in aquarium with supplied suction cups.
- Self-limiting: the patented PTC heating system guarantees operation in complete safety because in case of dry running there is no danger for damage.
- Two year manufacturer`s warranty.
Hydor has been producing a comprehensive range of equipment for aquariums and ponds since 1984 and offers the best in high-technology for the creation of a living ecosystem at home. The factory has developed thanks to the engineering competence of its founder and its continuous growth is based on the investment it has made in research and the development of innovative technical appliances. A competitive and dynamic structure of more than 150 employees regularly engages in the implementation of products which meet the demands of 50 nations and keep pace with the evolution of the world markets. The global quality is not a simple working method but a daily expression of mind.