Smartwave is the new controller for movement and circulation pumps designed by Hydor. In nature, river and sea currents are a vital part of the natural life cycle of aquatic creatures as they promote oxygenation, transport?nutrients?and food and remove residues that would otherwise pollute.
Smartwave helps recreate these currents which allow a healthy aquarium and uniform water temperature by selecting one of the 2 available programs:
- Alternate: pump 1 ON ? pump 2 OFF, pump 1 OFF – pump 2 ON.
- Synchronous: pump 1 and 2 go ON and OFF together.
- 2 outlets, both for up to 100W; Unit is UL approved and water resistant.
- 2 selection knobs, 1 for pump program (alternate-synchronous), 1 for time interval setting (second, minutes, hours)
- Feeding program. Compact, Smartwave is easy to conceal by hanging it inside the aquarium cabinet. Designed for Koralia?s, Smartwave works with most movement pumps available on the market compatible with quick ON-OFF (5 seconds= 6.3 million on/off per year)
Hydor has been producing a comprehensive range of equipment for aquariums and ponds since 1984 and offers the best in high-technology for the creation of a living ecosystem at home. The factory has developed thanks to the engineering competence of its founder and its continuous growth is based on the?investment?it has made in research and the development of innovative technical appliances. A competitive and dynamic structure of more than 150 employees regularly engages in the implementation of products which meet the demands of 50 nations and keep pace with the evolution of the world markets. The?global?quality is not a simple working method but a daily expression of mind.