Proportional Thermoelectric Controller for IceProbes. The exact temperature set point is fixed by adjusting a Philips head set point dial. These controllers?feature?an 18 inch long waterproof temperature sensor and all the electrical connections to allow for simple installation between the IceProbe and the Power Converter.
Temperature Controller Specifications:
- Dimensions:?3.25?x 2? x .75?
- Weight:?.5 pounds including cords
- Temperature Sensor:?Waterproof, 18? long
- Power Cords:?26? long to IceProbe; 13? long to power supply; 4-Pin Connectors
- Electrical:?Operates at 9 to 15 volt DC, 7 amps max; controls 1 IceProbe
- Accuracy:? /- 1?F
- Adjustable Temperature Ranges:?Model TEC65: 65?F to 85?F
CoolWorks Aquarium Supplies
CoolWorks IceProbe-powered chillers are the most effective way to cool small volumes of liquid. CoolWorks has been providing consumers and business with innovative water cooling proudcts for more than 10 years. The company was founded in 1994 and is?dedicated?to developing, manufacturing and marketing innovative thermoelectric products. The company was awarded a U.S. patent for their flagship product, the IceProbe, in 1996. The IceProbe was designed as an alternative to compressor-based cooling technology for small scale water chilling. While initially used for cold water dispensing systems, the IceProbe has proven very effective for cooling small aquarium systems.
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year from date of purchase